Monday, March 2, 2009

Odd-n-Ends

Okay, Facebook is addicting and I don't even have that many friends.  I had to dig out my yearbook just to remind myself what we all used to look like.

Madison is really doing great.  After coming off a 4-day cupcake sugar high a few weeks ago we finally got her back on track.  She knows that Dr. Tim has really helped her.  The other day she told me that if she knows anyone that has nightmares that Dr. Tim can help them.  She's sleeping through the night, no more nightmares, limited arguments; she's just doing really great.  The kids give their stuffed animals "adjustments".  It's so funny to watch.  On one adjustment she said, "Now for the butt squeeze".  I told her that Dr. Tim doesn't do butt squeezes.  She said, "Yes, he does." so today she had to show him which one it was.  Well, she's got such a tiny butt that when he does this one adjustment on her low low back that his hands cover her butt - hence, the butt squeeze.  She was pretty funny.

Ethan starts t-ball in a few weeks.  Lance is coaching again and we have 2 kids coming back from the team last summer.  Go Sharks!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could join you guys for T-Ball.....we'll be there this summer!

    Keep the butt squeeze on the down low...I don't people thinking Tim is a perv!!! LOL!

    We are delighted that Madison has taken to treatment so well AND that she is so excited about it!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete