Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG!

I just told her to brush her hair. Lance took Ethan to Rocky Mountain Urgent Care and I was running around getting both of us ready to meet them. Ethan came down with a sore throat, fever and then he was having trouble breathing. Every time he would go to sleep he would wake up in a panic because he couldn't breathe. He's okay. The doctor said he has laryngitis and inflammation in his nasal cavity. His lungs are fine, his oxygen level was good but at five years old he can't figure out how to breathe through his mouth. He finally figured it out. I thought he learned that in the NICU - suck, swallow, breathe. I guess he'll be one of those kids who as soon as he learns something out the brain it goes. Anyway, back to, I just told her to brush her hair. Gobs of hair came out of her head and I had to cut out the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment