Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tony the Tiger G-R-E-A-T!

I have to say since I last blogged on Monday morning Madison is doing so good. She hasn't yelled at me or anyone this week, she's getting up for school in the mornings with no problem and happy too, no more tantrums and she was able to get 2 stripes on her belt on Tuesday night for a total of 4 stripes to show that she’s ready for testing to get her yellow karate belt next Friday night. No more stomachaches or nightmares either. It's a miracle! What a testimonial Dr. Tim Cummins @ Infinity Wellness Center will get from us.

2 comments:

  1. It truly makes me want to cry Patty! I am so happy for you guys, I am happy Miss Madison doesn't need those drugs anymore, I am happy that you guys finally have the daughter you have always longed for, I am happy Ethan finally has a "big" sister! I am just happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy too! I can't believe the change in such a short time. We slowly changed her diet, visited Dr Tim to get her adjusted and then took her off the ADHD drug. I'm really happy too!

    ReplyDelete