Friday, June 26, 2009

What's on your mind?

I'm still addicted to Facebook;  mainly FarmTown and so are my friends.   LOL!




Let's see what has happened since my last post. Oh, besides FarmTown we now live in Tornado Alley. This tornado touched down at Southlands Mall about 3 miles from our home on June 7th.  Yes, I took a picture from outside our front door and then I went to the basement.  According to 9News "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning units on the mall roof were damaged. Windows were smashed out, a brick wall was flattened, debris was scattered and at least one car was overturned in the mall's parking lot. 

According to the National Weather Service, the tornado that caused damage at the Southlands Mall spent about 30 minutes on the ground after touching down south of the Buckley Air Force Base around 1:49 p.m. The tornado made an 8- to 10-mile path across southeast Aurora".  That was a little too close for comfort.

Then a few days later at the elementary school we hear over the loud speaker "THIS IS NOT A DRILL..." Again?



The kids are off-track so my daughter told me that we need to do something every day.  I guess I'm also the event planner. Father's Day we went to Estes Park and had a picnic lunch at Sprague Lake.  We hope to get back up there again.  Madison is doing well on Zyrtec and hasn't had any allergic reactions. Ethan loves baseball but his golf swing is not impressive.  I wonder if baseball players play golf because it's really messes up the golf swing.  It's not a baseball bat in your hand Ethan!  It sounds like his dad and him will be out on the golf course once a week.  This will help Lance control his stress level.  He has been extremely dizzy and lethargic which our chiropractor told us it's his Adrenal Glands acting up caused by stress. He's on a supplement so we hope that will help.  His mom recently was diagnosis with throat cancer and she is not a candidate for any treatment.  I'm sure with that and everything else his stress level is on the rise.

By the way, I did not get an interview for either of those jobs so I'm still on the lookout.  I'll add new pictures to the streaming photo album on the left.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment