Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not now. Mommy's on Facebook

Hillybilly Hell-en.  I'm an addict.  Is there a 12 step program for this?  I'm playing the game Farm Town on Facebook.  I created a farm which I can plow, plant and harvest crops on.  I hire others to harvest my fields and I look for work harvesting others. Okay, reality sets in.  I have been actively looking for work. I hope to get called for an interview for an Accounts Payable position at Children's Hospital or a Main Office Secretary and Cimarron Elementary School.  The benefits would be ideal for our family.  The pay - not so much but I'm thankful to have Lance working at home to help out with the kids when needed.

Madison is going through a phase and I desperately pray for peace & patience.  We are taking the summer off from Taekwondo and will return in August.  We did find out she's allergic to Spring.  We have her on Zyrtec which seems to help. Ethan had his first baseball game last night.  He was the first up to bat and he hit the first pitch.  Out to the grass it went and whew! mom was relieved but ready for summer baseball.

Lance is doing well.  He has been super busy with Fitness Together - no sales but supporting his franchisees in every way possible.  He coaches Ethan's baseball team too; games are on Monday nights and two practices a week.  Go Sharks!

School ends June 19th.  I can't believe Madison will be a 3rd grader and looking forward to the Science Club and Ethan will move into the "big" school as a 1st grader on the day he turns 6. Happy Birthday - You're a First Grader!


No comments:

Post a Comment